Friday, April 29, 2011

Really - can this part be over already? (Week 9)



It's true, I think Heavenly Father blesses mothers with a cloud of forgetfulness when it comes to their past pregnancies. I hadn't remembered the horrible nausea that I had with Ainsley until well, I had it this time again.

The nausea is beating the crap out of me. In order to ward it off I have to eat and I have absolutely no interest in eating until I feel starved and then I eat too much which makes me sick for hours! And when I say I eat too much - I mean, I'll eat like half to a third of a normal portion of food. It's crazy. I have such a love-hate relationship with food right now.

I remember now feeling like that last time. I really got to the point that I hated food and couldn't imagine ever having a normal appetite and desire to eat again. I'm so getting there now. I'm hoping this doesn't continue the same length as before - I was sick like this until past 20-weeks. And then I got sick again for the last few weeks of the pregnancy.

This is why I dropped 25 pounds while I was pregnant. Although this time I don't think I'm losing as much. The reason why is I'm eating chocolate. I wasn't into chocolate during my last pregnancy. I am so in love with chocolate this time round. I mean, I've always been in love with it but it subsided last time. Not so with this pregnancy. I think I'm cutting that out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment